This page is under construction.
Please keep watching this site!
Visit also the new
GUIDO Music Notation Website where
you will find information on GUIDO, a novel
approach for adequate music representation.
The SALIERI System and Language Homepage
The SALIERI System is an interactive software environment
for structure oriented composition, manipulation and analysis
of music. It is based on the SALIERI Language,
a newly developed programming language which has been designed
to facilitate specification and manipulation of musical material
on the score level.
- - SALIERI News and Announcements
- The latest news and announcements on new developments
and updates of this website and its contents.
- - Implementations of the SALIERI System, Download Area
- The shareware distribution for Win 3.xx / Win95,
information about planned extensions and
- - SALIERI Documentation
- Documentation for the SALIERI Language and
the SALIERI System implementations.
- - SALIERI System Libraries
- A (hopefully) fast growing collection
of useful SALIERI function libraries from various
- - SALIERI Demos and Applications
- Small SALIERI program samples from various musical
application areas, information about planned
and ongoing work on future applications.
- - About SALIERI
- Find out about the people behind SALIERI,
its historical roots, and the computer music
project in which it is used as a principal tool.
For more information about SALIERI,
visit also the
SALIERI Project Home Page.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions
concerning SALIERI or this website, please send us
All sorts of comments on the SALIERI Language, System, or any
part of this website are extremely welcome; if suggestions
lead to considerable improvements, proper credits will be
© sic!systems, designed by hh; last update 2003/10/20