Six papers from AIPHES co-authors have been accepted for publication at NAACL 2018, the 16th Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies. The conference will take place in New Orleans, USA, from June 1st through June 6th, 2018.
- The Argument Reasoning Comprehension Task: Identification and Reconstruction of Implicit Warrants. Ivan Habernal, Henning Wachsmuth, Iryna Gurevych and Benno Stein
- Before Name-calling: Dynamics and Triggers of Ad Hominem Fallacies in Web Argumentation. Ivan Habernal, Henning Wachsmuth, Iryna Gurevych and Benno Stein
- SRL4ORL: Improving Opinion Role Labelling using Multi-task Learning with Semantic Role Labeling. Ana Marasovic and Anette Frank
- Estimating Summary Quality with Pairwise Preferences. Markus Zopf
- Which Scores to Predict in Sentence Regression for Text Summarization? Markus Zopf, Eneldo Loza Mencía and Johannes Fürnkranz
- Multimodal Frame Identification with Multilingual Evaluation. Teresa Botschen, Iryna Gurevych, Jan-Christoph Klie, Hatem Mousselly Sergieh and Stefan Roth