Benjamin Hättasch M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-25603
fax +49 6151 16-25602
Office: S2|02 D110
- Automated Summarization
- Information and Knowledge Extraction from Text
- Ethical Aspects of AI and Machine Learning
- Natural Language Interfaces for Databases
I supervise or have supervised the following students or interns:
- Jan-Micha Bodensohn (2020): Interactive Structured Data Extraction from Document Collections (bachelor thesis)
- Arslan Yasin (2019/20): Between the lines of ArXiv (master thesis)
- Nadja Geisler (2018/19): Enhancing Natural Language Interfaces to Databases (master thesis)
- Ajay Sheoran (2019): research intern
- Orkan Özyurt (2018): Interactive Text Summarization for Large Corpora (master thesis)
I started working for the Data Management Lab in January 2018 and joined AIPHES as a PhD student in July 2018.
I obtained a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in 2014 and a Master of Science in Computer Science as well as a Master of Science in Internet- and Web-Based Systems in 2017 all from Technical University of Darmstadt.
Between 04/2014 and 09/2017 I worked as student assistant for the Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics (IGD). Additionally, I was student assistant for several different courses at Technical University of Darmstadt between 10/2012 and 12/2017.
During my studies I was a member of the student council and part of different commissions and groups as well as responsible for organizing the welcome week for first year students for five times.
You expect me to put private information about me on my professional homepage? Well -- since you could find all that information by using your favorite search engine anyways -- here we go:
I enjoy dancing, traveling, taking pictures, am interested in railway systems and am chairman of the friends' association of the conference of German-speaking student councils in computer science (KIF e.V.). I am part of the organization committee for the Conference of Aspiring Students in Tech Rhein-Main as well as the organization team of Antenne Bergstraße, a non-commercial radio station.
- MRMCD 2018: Kreative KI – wenn der Computer das Setup hackt. How machine learning systems exploit bugs and bad reward functions [Recording, German, targeted at a broad audience]
- MRMCD 2019: Cheating AI – Wenn Menschen die KI hacken. How humans trick AI systems. [Recording, German, targeted at a broad audience]
- 36c3: Der Deep Learning Hype – Wie lange kann es so weitergehen? [More Information, Recording, German, English and French translation available]
Anzahl der Einträge: 0.