Wei Zhao, M.Sc.
Office: S2|02 A103
Working in Guiding Theme C1:Motif Analysis of Text-Based Graphs with Dr. Steffen Eger
I was grew up in Shanghai, China. Currently I am a Ph.D student in AIPHES, working on text generalization and evaluation. I was a visiting student at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and studied my master in Computer Science at University of Chinese Academy of Science and bachelor in Linguistic at Fudan University, China.
Awards & Grants
- 2019: AthNLP Scholarship
- 2019: NAACL Outstanding Reviewer
- 2019: Google Travel Grant
- 2018: AIPHES Ph.D Funding
- 2018: IJCAI Travel Grant
- 2017: SIGIR Travel Grant
- 2017: Dean Scholarship, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2017: Outstanding Paper Award, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences