Veranstalter: Team SIK
Interested in hacking an industrial internet of things cloud platform? Interested in winning awesome prizes? Then this is for you…
- What: CTF-style hacking event. Search for 0-day vulnerabilities and solve interesting challenges.
- When: September 19, 2019
- Where: Software AG Headquarters, Darmstadt
- Teams: Each team has three participants. Teams compete against teams.
- Seats: The total number of participants is limited. If the number of registrants is higher than the total number of seats, we will have to select participants and not everyone will be invited.
- Registration: August 1, 2019 – August 19, 2019.
To register for the event, write a mail to iCHE19@sit.fraunhofer.de with your name, mail address and a brief description of why you want to participate at iCHE19. If you already have a team (3 hackers), state their names as well. Everyone needs to register separately. If you don’t have a team, we will assign you one. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate and contact us, e-mail: iCHE19@sit.fraunhofer.de.