Student Research Assistant
Development of HPC Programming Tools
The position offers:
- Research and development in the area of programming tools for parallel computing
- Experience in parallel programming
- Working in an international team
- The option to prepare for a bachelor’s or master’s thesis
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two years of experience in computer science or a related discipline
- Programming practice in C/C++
- Familiarity with UNIX-like system environments
- Good command of English
- High motivation and the ability to work effectively with others
- Knowledge of parallel programming
The work location is Mornewegstr. 30. The number of hours per week is negotiable. The search will remain open until the position is filled.
Please send your application documents electronically, including your CV and records of your academic performance, to Petra Stegmann.