Parent Child Room
The RTG's parent child room is open to the children of students and staff of TU Darmstadt as well as members of the RTG2050. The children should be accompanied by adults. The room (room number 453a) is located in the old main building S1|03 on the 4th floor. We want you to consider that using the room is under the users own risk.
The room can be used during opening hours from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday, or according to previous agreement. Requests can be submitted to the RTG's coordination team. For contact details please see info box below. The key to the room can picked up at the RTG's coordination offices after prior agreement.
You are also welcome to contact us in case you have a short-term problem with the care of your child. Due to our good reachability, we are also able to help you in emergency situations.
The room offers:
- playing area and toys for toddlers and infants
- baby changing facility
- baby high chair
- baby bed
- kid's table and chairs
- desk / wifi / telephone
- coffee machine, water boiler, bottle warmer, crockery …
When using this room, please…
- take off your shoes
- reduce any noise to room volume
- tidy up floor and put chairs on the table before you leave
- do not remove inventory (cups, dishes, etc.)
- clean used stuff before you leave
- dispose nappies in waste bin in the lavatory opposite the room
- clean up the room and do not leave personal belongings
This room is not intended to be a …
- seminar room or lounge
- temporary store
- furniture self-service store
|Where||old main building S1|03, 3rd floor, intermediate floor, room number 453a|
|Barrier-free accessibility||yes, access via ULB, elevator|
|When||Mo – Fr, 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. (or upon agreement)|
|Contact and Key||
Nadine Moldaner |
Dr. Tobias Nanz
Dr. Tim Grube
|In case of emergency||Call main gate Ext.: -24756|
We are working closely with TU Darmstadt Family Service. Important site information for families can also be obtained via the Campus-Navi of TU Darmstadt under a separate menu item (Orientierung Campus / Familie).