CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: The Hardware CTF Competition
HACK@EVENT franchise is a premier hardware security competition, a venue for scientists and industry experts to discover, exploit and mitigate security-critical vulnerabilities and design flaws in system-on-a-chip (SoC). The contest mimics the real-world scenarios where security engineers have to find vulnerabilities in the given design. The vulnerabilities are diverse and range from data corruption to leaking sensitive information leading to compromise of the entire computing platform. The open-source SoC riddled with security vulnerabilities has been co-developed by Intel, the Technical University of Darmstadt, and Texas AMU.
Since 2018, HACK@EVENT has become a unique and one of the world’s largest hardware security contest that has attracted massive interest. It takes place annually at various top security and systems venues, this year at USENIX Security Symposium, Design Automation Conference (DAC), and Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES).
Join this exciting event with your team. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
For more information see https://hackatevent.org/
Our events in 2021:
HACK@SEC: co-located with USENIX Security
HACK@CHES: co-located with CHES
HACK@DAC: co-located with DAC
• May 10, 2021: Phase I starts
• July 11, 2021: Phase I ends and final submissions are due
• July 26, 2021: Phase II finalists are announced
• August 11-13, 2021: Phase II live at USENIX Security
• April 5, 2021: Registration starts
• June 7, 2021: Phase I starts
• August 16, 2021: Phase I ends and final submissions are due
• August 23, 2021: Phase II finalists are announced
• September 9-11, 2021: Phase II live at CHES
• October 4, 2021: Phase I starts
• November 19, 2021: Phase I ends and final submissions are due
• December 5-6, 2021: Phase II live at DAC
• December 7-9, 2021: Winners will be announced during DAC Awards Ceremony
For questions and further information, please contact us: