Telecooperation means targeted cooperation among humans and machines, based on information & communication technology. Ubiquitous Computing concepts enable a new era of Telecooperation, where humans are surrounded by zillions of networked computers that support all aspects of our daily life. Research@TK emphasizes cooperation of different kinds of parties:
- humans – most of them not using a desktop PC
- smart services – distributed context-aware software components
- smart items of all kinds – wearable computers, appliances, „spaces“, etc.
- smart content – knowledge media based on multimedia documents & streams
- Interactive Surfaces
- Novel Device Concepts
- Body-based Interaction
- Mobile Interaction
- 3D Printed User Interfaces
SPIN (former SST & SSI)
- Resilient Services and CPSs
- Secure Group Communication
- Intrusion Detection
- Trust & Privacy
Our projects are funded by the German Research Foundation DFG, the European Union (notably the EU FP7 program), the federal ministries of Education and Research (BMBF) and of Economics and Technology (BMWi), and several industry partners. See project funding for further details.
For further information on our projects, please refer to the respective main research areas above.