The protection of informational privacy has been a core challenge of our digital society for many years now. The aspect of communication privacy deals with privacy threats related to (meta) data leakage and profiling.
SPIN investigates communication privacy beyond dissident protection, Facebook, and Tor. Instead, we focus challenges related to group communication (publish/subscribe) to protected privacy and corporate secrecy in scenarios such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Homes, and group messaging.
- Grube, Tim ; Daubert, Jörg ; Mühlhäuser, Max : Asymmetric DCnets for Effective and Efficient Sender Anonymity. Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Global Communication Conference IEEE , Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Funke, Sebastian ; Wiesmaier, Alexander ; Daubert, Jörg : Constrained PET Composition for Measuring Enforced Privacy. Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES) ACM
- Grube, Tim ; Thummerer, Markus ; Daubert, Jörg ; Mühlhäuser, Max : Cover Traffic: A Trade of Anonymity and Efficiency. Proceedings of the 2017 International Workshop on Security and Trust Management, Oslo, Norway.
- Grube, Tim ; Hauke, Sascha ; Daubert, Jörg ; Mühlhäuser, Max : Ant Colony Optimisation – A Solution to Efficient Anonymous Group Communication? Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE Annual Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC) IEEE , Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Daubert, Jörg ; Fischer, Mathias ; Grube, Tim ; Schiffner, Stefan ; Kikiras, Panayotis ; Mühlhäuser, Max : AnonPubSub: Anonymous Publish-Subscribe Overlays. Elsevier Computer Communications (ComCom), 2016.