Realizing an Anonymous Communication System
Bachelor Thesis, Master Thesis
Freedom of speech is a basic human right. Practicing this right might lead to life-threatening consequences, e.g., in Arab Spring. Therefore, anonymity is a crucial requirement to exercise freedom of speech on the Internet.
Protecting the identities of the senders and receivers in group communication is an interesting research problem, especially in the context of online social networks. There are a set of algorithms proposed to deal with this problem and build anonymous communication systems.
• Implement and realize a collection of algorithms to establish an anonymous communication system.
• Deploy and evaluate the system on a Raspberry Pi testbed with around 45 devices.
• Enjoying practical and hardware deployment
• Good programming skills (preferable Python)
• Good German language (preferable)