Internet Praktikum TK (6CP)
Prof. Dr. Max Mühlhäuser, Christian Meurisch, M.Sc., Dipl.-Inform. Sebastian Kauschke
Content (short description)
This lab course will introduce the students to new, emerging technologies which are becoming the basic building blocks of the next generation of Internet services, e.g., P2P, Semantic Web, Web 2.0, and mobile technologies. Through practical exercises students will learn how protocols and technologies of the Internet and the WWW work and implement them in practice.
In this semester, we will dive into building modern mobile and web applications (Android, NodeJs).
Among others some projects of previous lab courses were for example:
- Building mobile applications (e.g., context-aware music player)
- Building a semantic discussion forum
- Building a chat system
- Implementing the remote desktop protocol
- Designing Social Interactive Internet TV
- P2P networks
- Implementation of Web-based learning applications
At the kick-off meeting of the lab course, details about each project and grading procedure will be presented.
Course project space (pls login w/ your university account > TU-ID; we have to grant you access to this course space)