- Protection in Networked Systems: background, motivation, challenges
- Privacy: privacy definitions, models, data anonymity, communication anonymity
- Trust (Computational Trust): models and mechanisms
- Security & Economics
- Resilience: models, network intrusion detection systems, collaborative intrusion detection systems, honeypots
- Resilient networks: measurement of reslience and dependability, methods to increase resilience in networked systems
This lecture covers important topics which are part of the current research in the collaborative research center CROSSING and GRK-2050.
Knowledge of IT Security and Mathematics according to 1-4 semester of B.Sc. Computer Science
- Trust and Reputation for Service-Oriented Environments: Technologies For Building Business Intelligence And Consumer Confidence, Elizabeth Chang, Tharam Dillon, and Farookh K. Hussain, 374 pages, 2006. ISBN: 978-0-470-01547-6
- Detailing Reviews and Ratings for Trust-Enhanced Composition, Florian Volk, 272 pages, 2015, ISBN: 9783736991668 (print), 9783736981669 (e-book)
- On anonymity in an electronic society: A survey of anonymous communication systems, Matthew Edman and Bülent Yener, ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 42, Issue 1, 2009.
- Taxonomy and Survey of Collaborative Intrusion Detection, Emmanouil Vasilomanolakis, Shankar Karuppayah, Max Mühlhäuser, Mathias Fischer, ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 47 Issue 4, 2015.
- Selected book chapters and scientific publications
|Dr. Tim Grube||S2|02 A121email@example.com-...|
|Dr.-Ing. Andrea Tundis||S2|02 A316firstname.lastname@example.org-... |
|Carlos Garcia Cordero||S2|02 A316email@example.com-... |
|Dr. Shankar Karuppayah||S2|02 A313firstname.lastname@example.org-...|