Project Practical Course
It is only possible to attend the seminar if the student has found a member of TK as supervisor beforehand.
There will be no kick-off or any kind of other event. The search for a supervisor is the student's task. There is no official list.
Please also consider our internet practical course!
Together in a team of 4-6 students you will develop a software project or component related to our research interests. In the following you find a SAMPLE list of possible topics:
- Personal Assistance Systems
- Labels: Quantified Self App
- Kraken.me: Tracking suite
- Big Data Analysis / Data Mining
- DisVis: Katastrophensimulator
- (Mobile) Cloud Computing
- (Mobile) Activity recognition and prediction
- Social Network Analysis
- Botnet Surveillance System (BoSS)
- Botnet Simulation Framework (BSF)
- da_sense: Visualisation of open data
- Node Based Algorithm Programming Framework (ANISE)
- Collaborative intrusion detection
- Cyber Incident Monitoring based on honeypot sensors
- Twitterize2: Anonymize Twitter
- HTC: Holon Test Center
Other research topics can be found at: https://www.tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/de/research
|Christian Meurisch||S2|02 A112email@example.com-...|