Project Practical Course
|S202 | A313|
|S202 | C120|
We will try to assign one or more groups to a particular topic. But, if you do not get a topic, please also consider our Internet Praktikum (P4,6CP)!
Together in a team of 4-6 students you will develop a software project or component related to our research interests. In the following you find a SAMPLE list of possible topics:
- Personal Assistance Systems
- Labels: Quantified Self App
- Kraken.me: Tracking suite
- Big Data Analysis / Data Mining
- DisVis: Katastrophensimulator
- (Mobile) Cloud Computing
- (Mobile) Activity recognition and prediction
- Social Network Analysis
- Botnet Surveillance System (BoSS)
- Botnet Simulation Framework (BSF)
- da_sense: Visualisation of open data
- Node Based Algorithm Programming Framework (ANISE)
- Collaborative intrusion detection
- Cyber Incident Monitoring based on honeypot sensors
- Twitterize2: Anonymize Twitter
- HTC: Holon Test Center
Other research topics can be found at: https://www.tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/de/research
Slides of Kick-off: Download.
|Christian Meurisch||S2|02 A112||meurisch.tk.tu-...|
Please request a corresponding TK supervisor (> doctoral researchers) for a research topic of your choice.
If you have clarified the topic with your supervisor, please contact Christian Meurisch for your team registration:
- Agreed research project
- Name of TK supervisor (add him in CC)
- 3-6 Team members (add them in CC)
- Name, Email, Matriculation no.
Please also consider our Internet Praktikum (P4,6CP)