Ubiquitous Computing in Business Processes
The exam review will take place on the 3rd April 2019 from 10:00 to 12:00 in room S2|02 / A313.
In this course, you will …
- learn how companies, public administration, and end-consumers can benefit from state-of-the-art ubiquitous computing technologies, incl. auto-id, smart labels, sensors, embedded devices, etc. attached to everyday objects and things.
- understand underlying technologies, their advantages and limitations.
- identify technologies' economic potential for business processes.
- demonstrate how integration works between the real and the virtual world as it is modeled in software systems today.
All materials can be found in Moodle.
This semester, the lecture will be held by Prof. Dr. Heuser from [ui!] – the urban institute.
Contact Tim Grube if you have any questions or inquiries regarding the lecture organization.
Date & Rooms
|Fri, 26. Oct. 2018||9:50 – 13:20||S103 | 175|
|Fri, 23. Nov. 2018||9:50 – 13:20||S103 | 175|
|Fri, 07. Dec. 2018||9:50 – 13:20||S103 | 175|
|Fri, 14. Dec. 2018||9:50 – 13:20||S103 | 175|
|Fri, 18. Jan. 2019||9:50 – 13:20||S103 | 175|
|Fri, 01. Feb. 2019||9:50 – 13:20||S103 | 175|
Prerequisites for Participation
There are no formal requirements on previous lectures taken to participate on this lecture. However, basic knowledge of distributed systems and ubiquitous computing is favourable.
This lecture, which can be found in TuCAN as 20-00-0121-vl, has been previously known as
- 18.0212.4 Auswirkungen des Ubiquitous Computing auf betriebsübergreifende Geschäftsprozesse (bzw. “Verteilte Multimedia-Systeme (Grundlagen)”)
- 20.0121.1 Ubiquitous Computing in Geschäftsprozesse
German (English Slides)