- Protection in Networked Systems: background, motivation, challenges
- Privacy: privacy definitions, models, data anonymity, communication anonymity
- Trust (Computational Trust): models and mechanisms
- Security & Economics
- Resilience: models, network intrusion detection systems, collaborative intrusion detection systems, honeypots
- Resilient networks: measurement of reslience and dependability, methods to increase resilience in networked systems
This lecture will not be concluded with a final exam. The grading will be based on multiple graded excercises (theory and programming tasks) in the context of an accompanying examination (“vorlesungsbegleitende Prüfung”). Please pay attention to the special registration deadline for this examination.