By: Jörg Daubert
The SSI group of the Telecooperation lab contributed 5 out of 40 posters at this years IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS) in Florence: http://cns2015.ieee-cns.org/content/posters.
The posters are:
- Did you really hack a nuclear power plant? An industrial control mobile honeypot
- End-2-End Privacy Architecture for IoT
- Hide And Seek: Detecting Sensors in P2P Botnets
- ID2T: a DIY dataset creation toolkit for Intrusion Detection Systems
- Probe-response attacks on collaborative intrusion detection systems: effectiveness and countermeasures