Experimental software released in conjunction with our publications can be found in the UKP Lab repositories on GitHub.
Visit our GitHub project site for download information and documentation.
In addition, members of our group contribute to or maintain the following free and open source community projects:
- Apache UIMA™ is a framework for building analysis pipelines for unstructured information, such as text, video, or audio data.
- Apache uimaFIT™ is a simplified API for UIMA, facilitating the programmatic assembly of processing pipelines, the building of analysis components, and maintenance of component meta data. It is a great asset for the building and running research experiments and a fundamental building block of many UIMA-based DKPro products, particularly DKPro Core. This project was formerly known simply as uimaFIT.
- CSniper is a search-based annotation tool to help distributed annotation teams finding infrequent linguistic phenomena in large corpora.
- DKPro Core provides a set of ready to use software components for natural language processing, based on the Apache UIMA framework.
- DKPro Keyphrases is a collection of software components for keyphrases extraction based on Apache UIMA Framework and DKPro Core.
- DKPro Lab is a lightweight framework for parameter sweeping experiments. It allows you to set up experiments consisting of multiple interdependent tasks in a declarative manner with minimal overhead.
- DKPro Similarity is an open source software package for developing text similarity algorithms.
- DKPro Statistics is a collection of open-licensed statistical tools, currently including inter-rater agreement, correlation, and statistical measures.
- DKPro TC (Text Classification) is a UIMA-based text classification framework built on top of DKPro Core, DKPro Lab and the Weka Machine Learning Toolkit. It is intended to alleviate supervised machine learning experiments with any kind of textual data.
- DKPro Uby is a Java framework for creating and accessing sense-linked lexical resources in accordance with the UBY-LMF lexicon model, an instantiation of the ISO standard Lexicon Markup Framework (LMF).
- DKPro WSD is a modular, extensible Java framework for word sense disambiguation.
- INCEpTION provides a semantic annotation platform offering intelligent annotation assistance and knowledge management.
- JOWKL (Java OmegaWiki Library) is an open-source, Java-based application programming interface that allows to access all information contained in OmegaWiki, such as glosses, usage examples, translations and much more.
- jWeb1T is a Java tool for efficiently searching n-gram data in the Web 1T 5-gram corpus format.
- JWKTL (Java Wiktionary Library) is a free, Java-based application programming interface that allows to access the information contained in Wiktionary.
- JWPL (Java Wikipedia Library) is a free, Java-based application programming interface that allows to access all information contained in Wikipedia.
- TreeTagger for Java is a Java wrapper for the popular TreeTagger package for part-of-speech tagging and chunking by Helmut Schmid.
- WebAnno is a general purpose web-based annotation tool for a wide range of linguistic annotations.