Seven papers authored or co-authored by UKP members have been accepted for publication at , the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. The conference will be held online and in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, December 7th – 11th, 2022. EMNLP 2022
Accepted long main conference papers:
- Missing Counter--Evidence Render NLP Fact-Checking Unrealistic for Misinformation.
Max Glockner, Yufang Hou, and Iryna Gurevych
- Incorporating Relevance Feedback for Information-Seeking Retrieval using Few-Shot Document Re-Ranking.
Tim Baumgärtner, Leonardo F. R. Ribeiro, Nils Reimers, and Iryna Gurevych
- FigMemes: A Dataset for Figurative Language Identification in Politically-Opinionated Memes.
Chen Liu, Gregor Geigle, Robin Krebs, and Iryna Gurevych
- . One size does not fit all: Investigating strategies for differentially-private learning across NLP tasks
Manuel Senge, Timour Igamberdiev, and Ivan Habernal
Accepted long Findings of EMNLP papers:
- The challenges of temporal alignment on Twitter during crisis.
Aniket Pramanick, Tilman Beck, Kevin Stowe, and Iryna Gurevych
- . Yes-Yes-Yes: Donation-based Peer Reviewing Data Collection for ACL Rolling Review and Beyond
Nils Dycke, Ilia Kuznetsov, and Iryna Gurevych
- Controllable Factuality in Document-Grounded Dialog Systems Using a Noisy Channel Model.
Nico Daheim, David Thulke, Christian Dugast, and Hermann Ney