Ji-Ung Lee, M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-25293
fax +49 6151 16-25295
Office: S2|02 B113
I am a third year PhD student at the UKP Lab, TU Darmstadt. My research revolves around methods for effective model training. This is usually coupled with low-data scenarios and often involves interacting with a user who can provide the labels for queried instances.
- Machine Learning
- Active Learning
- Language and Domain Adaptation
- Computer-assisted Language Learning
- Few Shot Learning
- 2017: M.Sc. in Computer Science at Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Thesis: Automated Annotation of Argumentation Components for eCommerce
- Secondary Subject: Biological Psycholigy
- 2013: B.Sc. in Computer Science at Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Thesis: Transductive Pairwise Classification
I am currently supervising or have supervised following students:
- Thorsten Hollstein (M.Sc. thesis)
- Erik Schwan (B.Sc. thesis)
If you are interested in a thesis, please have a look at this task description.
I actively participate in teaching activities around our lab. I am teaching or have been teaching following courses:
- Bachelor Praktikum (Winter Term 2019/ 2020)
- Text Analytics (Summer Term 2018)
Anzahl der Einträge: 4.
Lee, Ji-Ung ; Schwan, Erik ; Meyer, Christian M. (2019):
Eger, Steffen ; Şahin, Gözde Gül ; Rücklé, Andreas ; Lee, Ji-Ung ; Schulz, Claudia ; Mesgar, Mohsen ; Swarnkar, Krishnkant ; Simpson, Edwin ; Gurevych, Iryna (2019):
Lee, Ji-Ung ; Meyer, Christian M. ; Gurevych, Iryna (2018):
Lee, Ji-Ung ; Eger, Steffen ; Daxenberger, Johannes ; Gurevych, Iryna (2017):