Yang Gao, Ph.D.
work +49 6151 16-21677
fax +49 6151 16-25295
Office: S2|02 B106
I joined the UKP lab in June 2017 as a postdoc researcher. I obtained my PhD degree from Imperial College London, in Apr 2015, under the supervision of Prof. Francesca Toni. My PhD research is on Reinforcement Learning and Argumentation Theory. More information about me can be found in my personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/yanggaoalex/home
- Reinforcement Learning (RL), including Deep RL, Inverse RL and Preference-based RL.
- Interactive NLP
- Document Summarisation
- Argumentation Mining
- Machine Learning in general
- Yang Gao, Christian M. Meyer, Iryna Gurevych. APRIL: Interactively Learning to Summarise by Combining Active Preference Learning and Reinforcement Learning. Proceedings of 2018 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 2018)
- Wei Wang, Hao Wang, Chen Zhang, Yang Gao. Fredholm Multiple Kernel Learning for Semi-Supervised Domain Adaptation. Proceedings of 31st AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2017)
- Haijing Liu, Yang Gao, Pin Lv, Mengxue Li, Shiqiang Geng, Minglan Li, Hao Wang. Using Argument-based Features to Predict and Analyse Review Helpfulness. Proceedings of 2017 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 2017)
- Yang Gao, Francesca Toni, Hao Wang, Fanjiang Xu. Argumentation based Multi-Agent Decision Making with Privacy Preserved. Proceedings of 15th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2016)
- Yang Gao, Francesca Toni. Potential Based Reward Shaping for Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning. Proceedings of 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2015)
- Yang Gao, Francesca Toni. Argumentation Accelerated Reinforcement Learning for Cooperative Multi-Agent Systems. Proceedings of 21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2014)
- Yang Gao, Francesca Toni. Argumentation-Based Reinforcement Learning for RoboCup Soccer Takeaway. Proceedings of 13th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2014)
- Yang Gao, Francesca Toni, Robert Craven. Argumentation-Based Reinforcement Learning for RoboCup Soccer Keepaway. Proceedings of 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2012)
Anzahl der Einträge: 2.
Gao, Yang ; Meyer, Christian M. ; Gurevych, Iryna
Gao, Yang ; Toni, Francesca