Christopher Klamm M.Sc., M.A.
work +49 6151 16-25293
Office: S2|02 B113
I am a doctoral researcher and coordinator of the ArguAna project. My current work focuses on interdisciplinary research for Argumentation Mining and Bias in NLP.
* Bias in NLP
* Argumentation Mining
* Computational Social Science
* Science Communication
I hold a B.A. in Political and Computer Science, a Master in Governance and Public Policy and a Master (with distinction) in Computer Science from TU Darmstadt (exchange semester at the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich (Special student and student assistant at Computational Social Science, Prof. Dr. Dirk Helbing)).
* Writing coach (University Certificate), SchreibCenter TU Darmstadt
* Presentation and team coach (University Certificate), Hochschuldidaktische Arbeitsstelle TU Darmstadt
* Relaxation and autogenous training coach (Graduate Certificate), Darmstädter Akademie für Gesundheit und Sport TU Darmstadt
I teach or have been teaching:
* Winter term 2019 Foundations of Language Technology(with Gözde Gül Şahin)
* Winter term 2018 “Foundations of Language Technology” (with Christian Meyer and Gözde Gül Şahin)
I currently (co-)supervise or have (co-)supervised:
* Marco Huber (tutor)
* Jan N. Kolf (tutor)
* Annika Palm (student helper)
* Kateryna Shutiuk (student helper)
* Erik Schwan (student helper)
* Paul Reisert (visiting researcher)
* Seena Vellaramkalayil (MA thesis)
* Stefan Thaut (tutor)
* Michael Tilli (tutor)
I have been reviewing for “Journal der Schreibberatung” and EMNLP.