Christopher Klamm , M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-25293
Office: S2|02 B113
I am a doctoral researcher and coordinator of the ArguAna project. My current work focuses on interdisciplinary research for Argumentation Mining and Bias in NLP.
* Bias in NLP
* Argumentation Mining
* Computational Social Science
* Science Communication
I hold a B.A. in Political and Computer Science and a Master (with distinction) in Computer Science from TU Darmstadt (exchange semester at the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich (Fachhörer and student assistant at Computational Social Science, Prof. Dr. Dirk Helbing)). Additionally, I’m completing my Master’s degree in Governance and Public Policy at the TU Darmstadt.
* Writing coach (University Certificate), SchreibCenter TU Darmstadt
* Presentation and team coach (University Certificate), Hochschuldidaktische Arbeitsstelle TU Darmstadt
* Relaxation and autogenous training coach (Graduate Certificate), Darmstädter Akademie für Gesundheit und Sport TU Darmstadt
I teach or have been teaching:
* Winter term 2018 “Foundations of Language Technology” (with Christian Meyer and Gözde Gül Şahin)
I currently (co-)supervise or have (co-)supervised:
* Marco Huber (tutor)
* Jan N. Kolf (tutor)
* Annika Palm (student helper)
* Kateryna Shutiuk (student helper)
* Erik Schwan (student helper)
* Paul Reisert (visiting researcher)
* Seena Vellaramkalayil (MA thesis)
I have been reviewing for “Journal der Schreibberatung”.