I am a doctoral researcher and coordinator of the ArguAna project. My work focuses on interdisciplinary research for Argumentation Mining and Framing Analysis - bringing NLP and social science closer together.
* Framing Analysis
* Argumentation Mining
* NLP + Social Science
I hold a Master in Governance and Public Policy and a Master (with distinction) in Computer Science (with a minor in philosophy) from TU Darmstadt (exchange semester at the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich (Special student and student assistant at Computational Social Science, Prof. Dr. Dirk Helbing)).
* “Higher Education Teaching” (University Certificates, 2018-today), Foundations of Academic Teaching I & II and advanced academic qualifications (Gender Equality and Diversity (2021), …), Hochschuldidaktische Arbeitsstelle @ TU Darmstadt
* Stress Management Coach (University Certificate, 2020), Darmstädter Akademie für Gesundheit und Sport @ TU Darmstadt
* Academic Writing Coach (University Certificate, 2019), SchreibCenter @ TU Darmstadt
* Presentation and Team Coach (University Certificate, 2018), Hochschuldidaktische Arbeitsstelle @ TU Darmstadt
* Winter term 2019 Foundations of Language Technology(with Gözde Gül Şahin), TU Darmstadt.
* Winter term 2018 “Foundations of Language Technology” (with Christian Meyer and Gözde Gül Şahin), PhD Tutor (1.48, very good, practical class evaluation, n=21), TU Darmstadt.
* “Foundations of Computer Science 3” (2015/2016), Student Tutor, Practical Class, TU Darmstadt.
* “Foundations of Computer Science 3” (2013/2014), Student Tutor, Practical Class (the entire course received an award for mentoring), TU Darmstadt.
* “Foundations of Computer Science 3” (2012/2013), Student Tutor, Practical Class (1.3, very good, practical class evaluation, n=10), TU Darmstadt.
* “Engineers in the Society” (2016), Student Tutor, Seminar, Mechanical Engineering and Writing Center, SchreibCenter, TU Darmstadt.
* Workshops and Guest Lectures about “Scientific Writing for Computer Science Students”, "Presentation Training for Computer Science Students" etc.
* Marco Huber (tutor)
* Jan N. Kolf (tutor)
* Annika Palm (student helper & tutor)
* Kateryna Shutiuk (student helper)
* Erik Schwan (student helper)
* Paul Reisert (visiting researcher)
* Seena Vellaramkalayil (MSc thesis)
* Stefan Thaut (tutor)
* Michael Tilli (tutor)
* Tobias Drebert (BSc thesis)
* Leonard Bongard (software project student)
* Tobias Semmelmann (software project student)
* Martina Gassen (software project student)
* Ines Zelch (MSc thesis)
* Lennard Rüdesheim (MSc thesis)
“Argument Mining” Workshop @ EMNLP 2021 (PC), ACL (2020), EMNLP (2019), Journal of Writing Studies (2016 and 2017)