Seven papers from AIPHES co-authors have been accepted for publication at EMNLP 2018, the 2018 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. The conference will take place in Brussels, Belgium, from October 31st through November 4th, 2018.
- A Neural Local Coherence Model for Text Quality Assessment
Mohsen Mesgar and Michael Strube
- Can a Suit of Armor Conduct Electricity? A New Dataset for Open Book Question Answering
Peter Clark, Tushar Khot, Todor Mihaylov and Ashish Sabharwal.
- Cross-topic Argument Mining from Heterogeneous Sources
Christian Stab, Tristan Miller, Benjamin Schiller, Pranav Rai, and Iryna Gurevych
- Data Augmentation via Dependency Tree Morphing for Low-Resource Languages
Gözde Gül Şahin, Mark Steedman
- Interactive Instance-based Evaluation of Knowledge Base Question Answering
Daniil Sorokin and Iryna Gurevych
- Investigating Capsule Networks with Dynamic Routing for Text Classification
Wei Zhao, Jianbo Ye, Min Yang, Zeyang Lei, Suofei Zhang and Zhou Zhao
- Using Linguistic Features to Improve Generalization in Neural Coreference Resolvers
Nafise Sadat Moosavi and Michael Strube