We are excited to announce the 1st ELLIS NLP Workshop online on February 24-25th, 2021. This workshop has the title “Open Challenges and Future Directions of NLP”.
The program is available under https://sites.google.com/view/ellisnlp2021.
The keynote speakers are (in an alphabetical order):
- Yoshua Bengio – Department of Computer Science and Operations Research, Université de Montréal
- Yejin Choi – Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Washington and Allen AI
- Hinrich Schütze – Chair of Computational Linguistics and Director of the Center for Information and Language Processing, LMU München
- Sameer Singh – Dept. of Computer Science, Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences, University of California, Irvine
- Yulia Tsvetkov – Language Technologies Institute, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh)
The access to the keynote talks on YouTube will be published before the workshop.