Interactive Graphics Systems Group
Department of Computer Science
The Interactive Graphics Systems Group is focusing on a wide range of research topics in the field of Computer Graphics, such as the Geometric Search and Semantic Modeling for Digital Libraries applications, Visual Inference and Digitisation in Computer Graphics, Medical Image Processing and Visual Search and Analysis. In addition, the department both offers introductory lectures, such as Computer Graphics I and II, Human Computer Systems, as well as higher lectures. more
- GRIS Colloquium and Thesis presentations
- Postponed: Habilitation Lecture of Dr. rer. nat. Stefan Guthe at TU Darmstadt, Germany.
David Kügler has won the Best Machine Learning Paper Award at the International Conference on Information Processing in Computer-Assisted Interventions IPCAI 2020 .
- Daniel Ströter's CGI2020 paper “OLBVH: Octree Linear Bounding Volume Hierarchy for Volumetric Meshes” has been accepted for the special issue of the Visual Computer Journal.
- Ziran Wei (CAS 2019-2020): „Optimization Methods of Compressively Sensed Image Reconstruction Based on Single-Pixel Imaging“, Ziran Wei, Jianlin Zhang, Zhiyong Xu, and Yong Liu, accepted for publication in Applied Sciences (MDPI).
- Cao Min (CAS 2018-2019): “Progressive Bilateral-Context Driven Model for Post-Processing Person Re-Identification”, Min Cao, Chen Chen, Hao Dou, Xiyuan Hu, Silong Peng and Arjan Kuijper, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia.
The Interactive Graphics Systems Group is headed by the Managing Director Prof. Fellner, who is also directing the Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research (IGD) since 2007.