Students independently, but under supervision, work on individual topics in a small group. The topics are usually programming projects oriented around the research performed at the Data Management group.
Possible areas for topics include:
- Scalable Databases & Modern Hardware
- Cloud Databases & Blockchains
- Interactive Data and Text Exploration
- Natural Language Interfaces for Databases
- Scalable Systems for Machine Learning
In this lab, the students will realise a project defined by their advisor. Compared to the “Data Management – Lab”, the “Data Management – Extended Lab” requires more work.
|Last offered||Summer Semester 2022|
|Advisors||depending on project|
|Examination||You are graded based on your project results, hand-in and final presentation (plus report for Extended Lab)|
Kickoff Meeting: TBA (online). The link will be announced in the Moodle course.
See links above for additional information