FrameNet–Wiktionary EN–Wiktionary DE Alignment
Silvana Hartmann and Iryna Gurevych:
FrameNet on the Way to Babel: Creating a Bilingual FrameNet Using Wiktionary as Interlingual Connection. In: Proceedings of the 51th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics(ACL 2013) pp. 1363–1373, August 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Bilingual German-English FrameNet Lexicon based on a sense alignment between FrameNet and Wiktionary and translation disambiguation on the German Wiktionary (for details on the latter, see Meyer & Gurevych, 2012).
- fnwk resource version 0.1.0 in UBY sql format (accessible with UBY Api version 0.1.1) (.7z, 50MB)
- FNWKxx/FNWKde aligned senses (.tar.gz, 96K)
- Evaluation dataset (.tar.gz, 18K)
- FNWKxx languages with many translations (.pdf, 30K)
- Illustrative example (.pdf, 68K)
Michael Matuschek and Iryna Gurevych:
Dijkstra-WSA: A Graph-Based Approach to Word Sense Alignment, in: Transactions of the Association for Computational Linguistics (TACL). vol. 1 p. 151-164.
Word Sense Alignment of Lexical Resources. PhD Thesis, Technische Universität Darmstadt, September 014.
- Full alignment FrameNet and English Wiktionary (2014-10-14, .csv, 182 KB)
This alignment was created based on the same gold standard as above, but using the Dijkstra-WSA algorithm.