3D Object Retrieval
A 3D object retrieval enables browsing, searching and retrieving three dimensional digital objects (e.g.: computer-aided design, molecular biology models, and cultural heritage 3D scenes, etc.) from a large database of 3D model data.
GRIS researches novel
- 3D object descriptors for retrieving most similar objects from the database
- Visual-interactive interfaces for exploring and retrieving 3D objects from databases
- Generative models for 3D data
- Use of generative models for 3D object retrieval
- Sketching and projection methods for 3D query definition