Eduard Kamburjan Dr. rer. nat.
I am involved in the FormbaR Project which investigates the application of Software Engineering tools and Formal Methods to rulebooks in the railway engineering domain.
My work mainly centers on Active Objects in general and the ABS language in particular. I am interested in the integration and combination of formal methods for specification and verification of distributed systems.
In FormbaR we currently develop a verification system that integrates static analysis and behavioral types into the KeY-ABS deductive verification system to model, specify and verify our formal system model of railway operations (and further distributed systems).
Beyond this, I am interested in formal modeling and static analysis of distributed systems in general.
Presentations and Community Service (until 2020)
- At international conferences: ICFEM'16, FTSCS'16, RSSRail'17, ICE'18, AVoCS'18, iFM'18, SPLC'18, Tableaux'19, SEFM'19, F-IDE'19
- At international presentation-only workshops: NWPT'15, '18, WAO'17, SRSS'17, iFM-PhD'18, DHS'19
- At invitation-only venues: KeY Workshop '14, '16, '17, '19, ABS Workshop '16, '17, '18, '19
- Program Committee: SPLC'18 (Challenge Track)
- External Reviewer: SoSyM, SCP, iFM'17, CPP'18, FASE'18, IJCAR'18, FASE'19, CADE'19, Tableaux'19, TAP'19, FM'19, iFM'19, DaLi'19