Eduard Kamburjan Dr. rer. nat.
I was a PhD student at the Software Engineering group under the supervision of . For my postdoc I moved to the University of Oslo. You can find me Prof. Reiner Hähnle. here
I am involved in the Project which investigates the application of Software Engineering tools and Formal Methods to rulebooks in the railway engineering domain. FormbaR
My work mainly centers on Active Objects in general and the language in particular. I am interested in the integration and combination of formal methods for specification and verification of distributed systems. ABS
In FormbaR we currently develop a verification system that integrates static analysis and behavioral types into the -ABS deductive verification system to model, specify and verify our formal system model of railway operations (and further distributed systems). KeY
Beyond this, I am interested in formal modeling and static analysis of distributed systems in general.
- At international conferences: ICFEM'16, FTSCS'16, RSSRail'17, ICE'18, AVoCS'18, iFM'18, SPLC'18, NWPT'18
- At international presentation-only workshops : NWPT'15, WAO'17, SRSS'17, iFM-PhD'18
- At invitation-only venues: KeY Workshop '14, '16, '17, ABS Workshop '16, '17, '18
- Program Committee SPLC'18 (Challenge Track)
- External Reviewer iFM'17, CPP'18, FASE'18, IJCAR'18, FASE'19