The lecture Protection in Networked Systems teaches concepts of IT-Security that go beyond individual protection goals. Individual goals – and methods to achieve them, e.g., cryptography – are fundamentals for this lecture and will not be covered. The focus of this lecture is the achievement of advanced protection goals in the context of emerging networked systems.
- Network & System Protection: intrusion detection, endpoint & insider threats, botnet mitigation
- Endpoint Protection: security & privacy for mobile devices, software security
- Computational Trust: models and mechanisms
- Machine Learning and Security
- Privacy Protection: concepts & definitions, privacy in networks and protocols, anonymous communication
- Security & Privacy from an Industry Perspective
|Lecture||Tuesdays at 14:25||S202/C205 (Bosch Hörsaal)|