- Personal Website
I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Software Engineering Group.
Please note that in April 2017, I changed my name from Scheurer to Steinhöfel; so if you're looking for a Dominic Scheurer, that's probably also me.
Also visit my . private web page
See the here or visit list of my publications (might be incomplete) or DBLP. ORCID
My interests center around deductive program verification and heavyweight symbolic execution. Currently, I am working on proving the correctness of abstract (schematic) programs and program transformations using a static program verification technique called Abstract Execution.
I'm not involved in any lectures in the current term.
Please write me an email if you are interested in writing a final thesis under my supervision.
Currently, there are no thesis offers.
In the past, I supervised the following theses:
- B.Sc. Thesis „Dynamische Generierung von Schleifen-Invarianten“
- B.Sc. Thesis „Transparent Treatment of Loops in JavaDL“
- M.Sc. thesis “Towards a Design for Verification Approach in Deductive Software Verification”
- M.Sc. thesis “Automatic Generation of Loop Invariants” (co-supervisor together with Richard Bubel)
- Bachelor Thesis: (opens in new tab)Join Block Contracts for a Dynamic Logic Calculus
- Winter term 2017/18: Exercises of the “Software Engineering” lecture.
- Winter term 2017/18: Organization of the (assisting Bachelorpraktikum) Richard Bubel
- Summer term 2017: “Software Project Failures” Seminar
- Winter term 2016/17: Exercises of the “Software Engineering” lecture.
- Winter term 2015/16: Organization of the (assisting Bachelorpraktikum) Richard Bubel
- Summer term 2015: Organization of the (assisting Bachelorpraktikum) Richard Bubel
- Main organizer of the 1st International HacKeYthon
- (local co-organizer) 15th KeY Symposium 2016
I am involved in the as a project member. KeY project