Student Advisory Service
The consultation hours are currently not taking place. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org for your requests.
Dr. Guido Rößling (S2|02 A125)
- Monday 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- or arrange an appointment via email – preferably, directly book an appointment in the Moodle course “Fachstudienberatung Bachelor Informatik”.
From August 17th to 28th, the student advisory service for Bachelor's degree courses is on holiday. You are welcome to make enquiries at any time, but you may not receive an answer until after your holiday.
Please note that several common questions are already addressed in our Moodle course Fachstudienberatung Bachelor Informatik. You can also access this course as a guest (without a TU-ID).
Dipl.-Inform. Tim Neubacher (S2|02 D115)
- Tuesday 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
From 24 August to 6 September, the student advisory service for Master's programmes is on holiday. You are welcome to make enquiries at any time, but you may not receive an answer until after your holiday.
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Karsten Weihe (S2|02 E123)
- arrange an appointment via email